Environmental Policy Statement
We will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by: –
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy whilst consuming material goods in moderation.
- Reducing the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and the recycling of materials wherever practical.
- Ensuring all waste is disposed of in safe and responsible manner.
- Investing in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment.
- Encourage staff involvement in environmental issues through training.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
Silixa aims to foster among its staff, suppliers, customers and community’s local to its operations an undertaking of environmental issues in the context of its business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our total global activities.
By this policy Silixa recognises its responsibility towards protection of the environment, and issues this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimising the environmental impact of its operations.
Signed: Glynn Williams, CEO