Silixa Ltd, based in London UK and the US, was established in 2007 and is supported by three major investors: Lime Rock Partners, Chevron Technology Ventures and Equinor Technology Ventures.
Over the past decade, we have grown to become a specialist service company operating globally in the oil & gas, mining and environmental monitoring sectors.
Our in-depth technical expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of the energy sector, enabling our customers to rely on our solutions.
What we do
We improve performance, reduce operational costs and extend the lifespan of any asset by delivering distributed fibre optic monitoring solutions on both new and existing fibre cable installations with the highest levels of accuracy in the industry.
We have completed hundreds of fibre optic distributed sensing installations worldwide.
To enable our customers to redefine the limits of the possible within their processes by transforming how distributed sensing is used.
Why choose Silixa
- Our Carina® Sensing System gives breakthrough performance with a 100 times improvement in signal to noise ratio.
- We are unique in being the only originator and manufacturer of both DTS (ULTIMA™) and DAS (iDAS™) long range distributed sensing technology.
- We are independent providers of the highest quality distributed sensing-based monitoring solutions
- In our chosen markets we have embedded deep sector knowledge in our multidisciplinary teams
- We continue to extend the envelope by making a significant investment in Research & Development